The configure script will go through a few steps to complete the install/upgrade.
These steps are:
1) Installation directory. The script will locate the exisiting installation folder if one exists. If not, specify a directory for the install.
If a directory does exist, and you choose to install to this directoy, you will be prompted to confirm the overwrite with a y/n keystroke.
2) What local endpoint IP address? Specify the local IP address you want to use for the NQC Satellite.
3) What web management port? Specify the port you wish to access the web management on.
4) Unique name. Enter a unique name for the NQC Satellite. This will help identify it when permitting in MCS.
5) Installation type. This determines if the NQC Satellite should run automatically when the machine start or requires a manual start. Use the y/n keystrokes to confirm your choice.
That completes the process.
The NQC Satellite should then be accessible from a browser using the IP and web management port chosen in the steps above.