• MySpeed® bandwidth throughput and connection quality measurement.
• MyRoute network route testing for latency, packet loss, peering point identification and geo-location analysis.
• MyVoIP VoIP pre-qualification and network assessment testing, measures UDP jitter and packet loss, supports standard and custom CODECs.
• MyVideo streaming video quality testing to measure jitter impact from TCP data recovery events.
• MyIPTV TV-over-IP and videoconferencing quality testing, measures UDP jitter and packet loss, supports standard and custom CODECs.
• MyFirewall - test client connections for access to application ports to determine if firewall policies are restricting application services.
• MyCapacity UDP speed test, max throughput analysis without inherent TCP window limitations for pre-qualification, network provisioning, benchmarking and capacity testing.
• MyHiSpeed - test high bandwidth fiber connections from 100Mbps to gigabit speeds over latencies up to 60 milliseconds (requires MySpeed module).
• MCS Monitor - continuously monitor critical network services such as HTTP, FTP, DNS, SNMP, SIP and port availability, monitor critical devices/systems for response time and availability.
Network Test Modules are selected in MCS when the license key is applied. The Modules include unlimited browser-based tests (does not apply to MCS Monitor)
Automated Network Testing option includes:
• Concurrent Agent Tests (CAT): Remote Agents automate connecting testing from Windows/Mac/Linux PCs or MCS Access Series appliances. The '5 CAT' option allows up to 5 active agent tests at a time (or 10 active agent tests for the '10 CAT' option), unlimited Remote Agents may be created and deployed. CAT uses include:
• pre-qualification of connections with automated testing over extended periods
• resolution of customer problems in a support managed environment
• identification of congestion, regulation patterns over an extended timeline
• a baseline profile of connection performance
• Alert Advisor, get instant alerts of poor connection quality.
• Satellite Servers, unlimited Satellite Servers can be deployed as remote testing servers for Remote Agents, Satellite Servers establish additional connection testing points at the application edge to accurately test actual application network paths.
SQL Database API, automatically export MCS test results to an external MySQL or SQL Server database.